Andrea Palladio was born in the 16th century in Padova, at the time part of the Venetian Republic. He is considered one of the greatest architects in history. Thousands and thousands of buildings around the world are exponents of Palladianism, but his personal works are only found in Venice. His style is now known as Palladian and his book “Quattro Libri dell’Architettura” or “The Four Books of Architecture”, became a landmark publication in architecture.
For an exclusive stay in incomparable luxury, choose the Andrea Palladio Suite. Complete with a separate well-appointed lounge area, it has been renovated to reflect the majestic past of this noble Palazzo.
Parquet flooring, silk covered walls and a generous floor size complement the sumptuous furnishings, featuring a king sized bed and marble bathroom complete with bath and shower. Deluxe toiletries, complimentary bottled water, international satellite TV and Wi-Fi are available.
A private terrace, overlooking the rooftops of Venice from which to bask in the Venetian sun, completes the luxury.
Andrea Palladio Suite Features:
- Size: 35m2
- King sized double bed
- Marble bathroom with combined bathtub and shower
- Private roof terrace overlooking the rooftops of Venice
- Minibar and free mineral water
- Bathrobe and slippers provided
- Free Wi-Fi in your room
- 55” Widescreen TV with satellite service
- Direct dial telephone in room
Extras and Services:
- 24hr room service
- Pets allowed at manager’s discretion
- Babysitting and shoe shine service
- Newspapers delivered on request
- Foreign currency exchange available
- Extra bed available if required
- Water taxi transfers can be arranged