Venice produced the first famous female author in the world, Christine de Pizan in the second half of the 14th century. She was an intellectual and could be considered as one of the earliest feminists. She offered advice to all women. De Pizan was a Venetian woman who left her influence not only on 15th century poetry, but she also left her influential footprint on the male dominated field of rhetorical discourse.
For incomparable five-star luxury in Venice, choose the Christine de Pizan Suite. Complete with wooden wall panels, parquet flooring, ornate furnishings and stunning décor, the de Pizan Suite is located above the peaceful garden with a romantic view of the Grand Canal from the separate lounge and office. You will be not find a more picturesque place from which to enjoy the Serenissima.
A generous floor size and sumptuous furnishings complement the king sized bed, separate bath and walk-in shower. Luxury toiletries, bottled water, international satellite TV and Wi-Fi are available in the suite.
Christine de Pizan Suite Features:
- Size: 50m2
- King sized double bed
- Marble bathroom with separate bathtub and shower
- Romantic view of the Grand Canal
- Minibar and free mineral water
- Bathrobe and slippers provided
- Free Wi-Fi in your room
- 55” Widescreen TV with satellite service
- Direct dial telephone in room
Extras and Services:
- 24hr room service
- Pets allowed at manager’s discretion
- Babysitting and shoe shine service
- Newspapers delivered on request
- Foreign currency exchange available
- Extra bed available if required
- Water taxi transfers can be arranged