La Traviata is one of the most famous Italian operas composed by Guiseppe Verdi which was first performed on March 6, 1853 at the La Fenice opera house in Venice.
It is a 19th century tragic love story between a famous Parisian courtesan, Violetta Valéry and a provincial bourgeois, Alfredo Germont.
The La Traviata Room has been individually designed with magnificent objects d’arte and features original painted beams. This beautiful room offers ample space and luxurious comfort in Palazzo Venart.
The room features a king sized double bed and an elegant marble bathroom complete with bath and shower, where guests will enjoy the well appointed toiletries. Guests can also enjoy international satellite TV, complimentary bottled water and Wi-Fi in a large distinct luxurious bedroom.
La Traviata Room Features:
- Size: 35m2
- King sized double bed
- Marble bathroom with separate bathtub and shower
- Minibar and free mineral water
- Bathrobe and slippers provided
- Free internet connection throughout the property; free Sky and Mediaset Premium TV channels available
- 42” Widescreen TV with satellite service
- Direct dial telephone in room
Extras and Services:
- 24hr room service
- Pets allowed at manager’s discretion
- Babysitting and shoe shine service
- Newspapers delivered on request
- Foreign currency exchange available
- Extra bed available if required
- Water taxi transfers can be arranged