San Marco or St. Mark, second Patron Saint of Venice, is one of the four Evangelists of the Christian faith. The Winged Lion on top of the second granite column on the Molo, at the canal entrance of the Piazzo San Marco, is the symbol of St. Mark represented as king of all the animals.
The St Mark room is an individually designed room with an average generous 48m2 of space, incorporating a king sized bed and sumptuous marble bathroom. The bathroom includes a combined bath and shower, with generous complimentary toiletries. This room features an original marble fireplace, the original Venetian terrazzo floor specific to the noble floor, and gold leaf furniture.
The room also features restored original frescoes, not seen for hundreds of years, and the beautifully renovated painted ceiling. Complementing the exquisite furnishing are amenities such as bottled water, international satellite TV and Wi-Fi.
Book now your luxury stay in the heart of Venice. Relive the glory of the past by choosing Luxury or Luxury Grand Canal room.
St Mark Room Features:
- Size: 48m2
- King sized double bed
- Marble bathroom with combined bathtub and shower
- Minibar and complimentary mineral water
- Bathrobe and slippers in room
- Free internet connection throughout the property; free Sky and Mediaset Premium TV channels available
- 55” Widescreen TV shows satellite channels
- Direct dial and internal telephone
Extras and Services:
- 24hr room service
- Pets allowed at manager’s discretion
- Babysitting and shoe shine service
- Newspapers delivered on request
- Foreign currency exchange available
- Extra bed available if required
- Water taxi transfers can be arranged