Tiziano, or Titian in English, is one of the most famous artists from the Venetian School of Art. During his long life, Titian's artistic style changed greatly but he always retained his lifelong interest in color. Although his later works may not contain the vivid, luminous tints of his early paintings, his loose brushwork and subtlety of tone are still without precedent.
The Titian room has been individually designed with a generous 41m2 of space, incorporating a king sized bed and sumptuous marble bathroom which includes a separate bath and walk-in shower. The room features spectacular, original and lovingly restored colorful wooden beams, Renaissance the original Venetian terrazzo floor, and a double height ceiling denoting its piano nobile past. These features are all complemented by a quintessential view of the Grand Canal. Exquisite furnishing and abundant toiletries, complimentary bottled water, international satellite TV and Wi-Fi are provided.
Book now your luxury stay in the heart of Venice. Relive the glory of the past by choosing Luxury or Luxury Grand Canal room.
Titian Room Features:
- Size: 41m2
- King sized double bed
- Marble bathroom with separate bathtub and shower
- Romantic view of the Grand Canal
- Bathrobe and slippers provided
- Minibar and free mineral water
- Free internet connection throughout the property; free Sky and Mediaset Premium TV channels available
- 55” Widescreen TV with satellite service
- Direct dial telephone in room
Extras and Services:
- 24hr room service
- Pets allowed at manager’s discretion
- Babysitting and shoe shine service
- Newspapers delivered on request
- Foreign currency exchange available
- Extra bed available if required
- Water taxi transfers can be arranged