Otello or Othello in English, a tragic drama about a Venetian Moor sea captain, written by William Shakespeare is a very exciting story full of love, jealousy, betrayal, racism and at the end, repentance.
The Othello Room renovation includes silk covered walls and parquet floors, all in keeping with the style and luxurious past of the Palazzo.The Othello Room additionally provides sumptuous and spacious accommodation in twin beds, a marble bathroom with walk-in shower and complimentary luxury toiletries, international satellite TV, bottled water, a minibar and free Wi-Fi.
A private terrace overlooking the rooftops of Venice from which to bask in the Venetian sun, completes the luxury.
Othello Room Features:
- Size: 20m2
- Twin beds
- Marble bathroom with walk-in shower
- Minibar and free mineral water
- Bathrobe and slippers provided
- Free internet connection throughout the property; free Sky and Mediaset Premium TV channels available
- 42” Widescreen TV with satellite service
- Direct dial telephone in room
- Private roof terrace overlooking the rooftops of Venice
Extras and Services:
- 24hr room service
- Pets allowed at manager’s discretion
- Babysitting and shoe shine service
- Newspapers delivered on request
- Foreign currency exchange available
- Extra bed available if required
- Water taxi transfers can be arranged