Tempo d’Estate or Summertime in English, directed by David Lean in 1955, is an award-winning bittersweet romantic motion picture which took place in Venice. It is an unfulfilled love story about a middle aged unmarried American woman, Jane Hudson, played by Katharine Hepburn and the dashing Venetian antique shop owner, Renato de Rossi played by Rossano Brazzi.
The Summertime Room, has been restored with original features highlighting warm wood paneling and decorated with careful attention to detail. The Summertime Room provides sumptuous and spacious accommodation in a king sized bed complete with a marble bathroom with bath and shower - including luxury toiletries. Other amenities include international satellite TV, complimentary bottled water, a minibar and free Wi-Fi.
Enjoy the Venetian sun from your private terrace overlooking the rooftops of Venice.
Summertime Room Features:
- Size: 20m2
- King sized double bed
- Marble bathroom with combined bathtub and shower
- Minibar and complimentary mineral water
- Bathrobe and slippers in room
- Free internet connection throughout the property; free Sky and Mediaset Premium TV channels available
- 42” Widescreen TV shows satellite channels
- Direct dial and internal telephone
- Private terrace overlooking the rooftops of Venice
Extras and Services:
- 24hr room service
- Pets allowed at manager’s discretion
- Babysitting and shoe shine service
- Newspapers delivered on request
- Foreign currency exchange available
- Extra bed available if required
- Water taxi transfers can be arranged