In the five hundred year old garden of Palazzo Venart Luxury Hotel on the Grand Canal you will find two modern sculptures which have been commissioned by the hotel. Each represents special aspects of the culture and history of Venice: the Three Winged Lions, which symbolize the past, present and future of Venice, and the Carnival Dome Pavilion which characterizes the fun and excitement of Venetian festivities.
A remarkable fresco adorns the ceiling of the Garden Room, which along with the parquet wooden floor and objects d’arte adorn the luxurious and spacious accommodation.. The room features a king sized bed, a marble bathroom with walk-in shower and luxury toiletries, as well as international satellite TV, complimentary bottled water, a minibar and Wi-Fi access.
The Garden Room is a fully wheelchair accessible bedroom located on the ground floor of the Palazzo Venart Luxury Hotel.
Garden Room Features:
- Size: 24m2
- King sized double bed
- Marble bathroom with walk-in shower
- Minibar and free mineral water
- Bathrobe and slippers provided
- Free internet connection throughout the property; free Sky and Mediaset Premium TV channels available
- 42” Widescreen TV with satellite service
- Direct dial telephone in room
Extras and Services:
- 24hr room service
- Pets allowed at manager’s discretion
- Babysitting and shoe shine service
- Newspapers delivered on request
- Foreign currency exchange available
- Bar and restaurant open day and night
- Extra bed available if required
- Water taxi transfers can be arranged