Robert Browning and his wife Elizabeth Barrett Browning are the most famous poetic couple in history. Browning and his wife, after their first visit to Venice, became Venetian in heart and soul and remained in Venice for the rest of their lives. They became part of literary spirit of the St. Mark's Square on a misty night.
Decorated to be true to its luxurious past with original features including original wooden beams and flooring, the Robert Browning Room provides lavish and spacious accommodation in a king sized bed. You will find a marble bathroom with walk-in shower, including luxury toiletries, along with international satellite TV, complimentary bottled water, a minibar and free Wi-Fi.
It is a fully wheelchair accessible bedroom, located on the ground floor of the Palazzo Venart Luxury Hotel.
Robert Browning Room Features:
- Size: 26m2
- King sized double bed
- Marble bathroom with walk-in shower
- Minibar and free mineral water
- Bathrobe and slippers provided
- Free internet connection throughout the property; free Sky and Mediaset Premium TV channels available
- 42” Widescreen TV with satellite service
- Direct dial telephone in room
Extras and Services:
- 24hr room service
- Pets allowed at manager’s discretion
- Babysitting and shoe shine service
- Newspapers delivered on request
- Foreign currency exchange available
- Extra bed available if required
- Water taxi transfers can be arranged